Upon arrival for work, all new and returning employees must present valid documentation that meets the requirements of the federal government's I-9 form. Without proper documentation we will be unable to allow you to work and you will have to leave the property. All documents must be unexpired originals. For information on acceptable forms of documentation, please visit   


International Applicants


Grand Teton Lodge Company works with the Summer Work and Travel Program under the J1 type visa. We use InterExchange, CIEE, CCUSA, and Greenheart as sponsors. If you are new to the program, you must follow the Direct Placement protocol. We recommend that you contact one of the approved Sponsors and inquire about which local agencies they work within your area. They will help you get the process started and assist with the various steps in the process.

Are you a student who has previously worked for us and wants to return for another season? Please work with your previous manager to see how you can start your next adventure with us.