Senior Business AnalystApply now »
Date: May 17, 2017
Location: Broomfield, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Summary of Job:
As a Senior Analyst with the Corporate Applications Team, this role will support our internal business partners in Accounting, Finance and Procurement. Primarily supporting the PeopleSoft 9.2 FSCM application, this role will also support several smaller applications and their related integrations in and out of PeopleSoft. Work includes issue tracking, process and system improvements and customer relationships. Support stems from day to day issue resolution to project work to include the on-boarding of acquisitions.
- Supporting PeopleSoft FSCM to include GL, AM, AP, Billing, AR and PC in a multicurrency environment, with primary focus in the Accounts Payables area.
- Proactively work with business partners to understand business challenges, issues and/or opportunities.
- Ability to provide business solutions in an effort to solve for process inefficiencies.
- Design technology solutions based on evolving business needs.
- Partner with Developers, DBAs and other Business Analysts along with other members of the IT Team.
- Have knowledge of Canadian Taxes and Multicurrency and how these are configured and reported in PeopleSoft FSCM.
- Systems support to include troubleshooting production issues, developing enhancements and customizations along with developing test scripts for all related unit testing and assisting customers with end to end UAT.
- Training customers on systems functionality and reporting/nVision best practices.
- Lead the development and documentation of functional and technical requirements.
- Conduct PeopleSoft FSCM set up and configuration.
- Self-manage support tickets.
- Ensure thorough testing has been completed prior to promoting changes into production.
- Work with IT and business partners to properly prioritize and align projects and initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Technology or related field
- 5+ years of experience working as a PeopleSoft FSCM business/systems analyst
- Must have experience working closely with business partners and end users to troubleshoot and support PeopleSoft
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment without direct supervision
- Self-starter who works well under pressure and consistently meets deadlines
We offer a variety of career opportunities at our world-class resorts and corporate headquarters near Boulder, Colorado in fields like Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Public Affairs & Sustainability, Marketing, Sales & Communications and more. Our corporate team shares both a passion for the outdoors and a drive to re-imagine the mountain resort experience around the world. Learn more at www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 131694
Nearest Major Market: Denver